By engaging to rent FINORT STUDIO (hereinafter “Company”), you, the undersigned (hereinafter “Client”), affirm that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Terms & Length of Use
1. Our studio has a minimum rental of one hour. Bookings equal or longer than two hours or full day bookins can be made through our online booking system. The 1 hour bookings are processed by phone at+45 91 94 03 10 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Client’s rental time starts and ends promptly at the chosen Starting Hour and Ending Hour decided by the Client through the booking process on the studio website – www.finort.dk
3. Client must complete studio cleanup by the end of the rental period. Client will return the studio to the initial condition it was prior to the rental period.
4. Overtimes will be calculated in increments of 30 minutes beyond the booked end-time of the rental period. Overtime fees will be assessed as per the Company hourly rate.
5. Company does not guarantee the studio will be available after the Client’s ending time. In cases of unavailability Client must vacate the space immediately if requested by Company and if Client’s booked time has expired.
6. Use of studio and Company equipment is at Client’s own risk. Client hereby waives right to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss while on Company premises.
7. Client agrees to hold harmless Company and Company’s; owners, agents, representatives, and contractors acting on Company’s behalf, from and against any loss or accident to Client or anyone who accompanies Client while on Company premises.
8. Client agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying or engaging Client while on Company premises.
9. Client agrees to hold harmless Company, and Company’s; owners, agents, representatives, and anyone acting on behalf of Company, from and against any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Client’s conduct.
10. Client is solely responsible for verifying that all persons employed during Client’s rental period are of legal age for any and all activities performed while on Company grounds.
11. Client agrees that a Company representative can be present at any or all times while Client is using a Company space, if the Company representative request it.
12. Client understands that if Company representative observes dangerous, illegal or negligent practices or activities on or in the vicinity of Company’s premises, Company reserves the right to require Client and members of Client’s party to vacate Company grounds immediately. Company is not required nor assumes responsibility to act in such cases.
1. Fee for booking only one hour is 200 kr with moms included – 160 kr without moms
2. Fee for bookings equal or longer than 2 hours is 150 kr with moms included – 120 kr without moms.
3. Fee for Daily Passes – from 9 : 00 – 00:00 – 15 hours is 1250 kr with moms included – 1000 kr without moms.
1. Payments for all reservations of studio space are made in danish krone.
2. Payments are made in full to The Company before The Client uses the space. For bookings equal or longer than 2 hours the payment is made through the booking system on The Company website – www.finort.dk
3. For bookings equal to 1 hour the payment is made through Mobile Pay at 93 88 51 00.
1. If the Client wants to change the booking date and/or hours for another date and/or hours, a written request must be sended to email@example.com
2. Changes of confirmed bookings will be subject of the following policies and charges:
- For changes requested 72 hours or more prior to the rental date, we charge 125 kr from the amount of the initial booking period date and the difference amount from the amount specific for the initial period minus the 125 kr processing fee, will be deducted for the client from the fee for the new booking period.
- For changes requested 24 – 72 hours prior to the rental date we charge a fifty percent (50%) of the amount of the initial booking date and the rest of 50% will be deducted for the client from the fee for the new booking date.
- For changes requested less than 24 hours prior to the rental date we charge eighty percent (80%) of the amount of the initial booking date and the amount of the rest of 20% will be deducted for the client from the fee for the new booking period and date.
Bookings Cancellation & Refunds
1. If The Client wants to cancel a booking, a written request must be sended to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cancellations of confirmed bookings will result in the following charges:
- For cancellations requested 72 hours or more prior to the rental date, The Company refunds all payment amount minus 125 kr processing fee.
- For cancellations requested 72 – 24 hours prior to the rental date we refund fifty percent (50%) of total rental fee.
- For less than 24 hours prior to the rental date will be charged the full amount of rental fee.
1. If during the booking period, the Client or his guests accidentally damage the studio facility or equipment, the Client shall by himself inform the Company Representative on the day of the booking date.
Any unreported damage of property after the booking date will result in a 10.000 kr fee
2. Client shall be solely responsible for any damage or theft of Company’s property or equipment that occurs during the time Client or members of CIient’s party occupy the space.
3. Client agrees to pay repair or replacement costs for any lost or damaged equipment.
4. Client agrees to pay for damages to the space including, but not limited to, spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces. Any item within Company’s inventory found missing after the rental period will result in replacement cost being assessed to Client.
Smoking is not permitted on Company premise. If evidence of smoking exists, including but not limited to scent, inside the studio or location on Company premise, a 2500 kr cleaning fee will be assessed to the Client.
Pets are not permitted in the space without prior written consent from the Company representative.
Flame, Fire or Pyrotechnics
Open flame, fire and pyrotechnics are prohibited at all times anywhere on Company premise.
NB: Updates regarding our Terms & Conditions are coming on-the-go.