- How I book your photo studio ?
Easily. You can book our studio through our innovative online booking system. First, you check the availability of the day/days, choose the one which has the best match for your project, select the starting and ending hour, complete your information and pay. After that you are all set and you will receive a confirmation email for your studio session.
For 1 Hour Sessions, you can request a booking by phone at 93 88 51 00 or with an email at email@example.com. We will answer you in maximum 2 hours.
- How I can get at your studio ?
If you are coming by bike, from the Copenhagen City Center is around 30 min and if you are coming by car you will do an approximate 15 min.
If you are coming using public transportation, the best way is to take a train from Copenhagen Central Station to Tårnby Station (approximate 8-9 min) and from here you can walk (approximate 12 min) or bike (approximate 3 min).
Another way with public transport you can take the metro to Ørestad Metro St. or Vestamager Metro St. and from there you can bike (approximate 7 min), walk (approximate 25 min).
- How I access the studio ?
In the day of your booking, one of our managers will wait you at the studio and give you access and a short presentation of our space.
- What are the cancellation policies ?
In case you would like to cancel your confirmed booking, you must send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations, we apply the following policies:
- For cancellations requested 72 hours or more prior to the rental date, we refund all payment amount minus 125 kr processing fee.
- For cancellations requested 72 – 24 hours prior to the rental date we refund fifty percent (50%) of total rental fee.
- For cancellations requested less than 24 hours prior to the rental date we will charge the full amount of rental fee.